What are the Benefits of CEUs?
CEUs are required in many fields to ensure professionals keep their skills current.
A CEU provides a permanent record for the completion of a credited educational experience. For pastors/professionals looking to promote effective ministry, the benefits of CEUs include:
- Develop essential professional skills
- Foster fruitful ministry
- Learn new ideologies and best practices associated with your field
- Provides ongoing spiritual growth
- Demonstrate your dedication to your calling
- Satisfy professional requirements to continue working
$50 / per CEU - A single CEU (1.0) is a unit of credit calculated by one CEU for every 10 hours of structured participation (training event, workshop, e-learning course, etc.).
For example, if you complete a course that requires 5 hours of participation, you would earn half a CEU (0.5), and your cost would be $25. If you took a 10-hour course worth one CEU (1.0), your cost would be $50.